Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, June 18, 2012

Technique Tuesday and Zva Creative Joint Blog Hop

  
Welcome friends and new visitors!

Today I’m teaming up with some of my fellow design team members from Zva Creative and designers form Technique Tuesday to share a new project using Zva’s beautiful crystals and Technique Tuesday’s stamps.

I have two layouts for you today as I couldn't decide which one I liked the best. lol.


In my first layout, I used the beautiful daisy stamp from "Dreamy Daisy" to create a custom background. 


 I stamped the image on 12x12 white cardstock, then trimmed it down to 11 1/2" x 11 1/2".  To provide contrast, I used black cardstock to create a thin mat for my paper. 


Here, I created script paper on the right side of my photo.  This stamp set is so versatile and each image and sentiment is absolutely stunning.  I also used the "Take Flight" collection to create a coordinating butterfly which was colored using Copic Markers R21 and V04.




I used lots of pretty Zva Flowers to accent the top corner of my page.  This color combination was inspired by the wonderful Vicky Alberto and her stunning "Garden Girl" layout.

My next layout is bright and bold!


Again, I used Technique Tuesday's "Dreamy Daisy" and "Take Flight" stamp collections.   I colored the daisies from "Dreamy Daisy" and butterfly from "Take Flight" using Copic markers Y02, Y06, Y15, B37, B41 and B45. 

The beautiful photo is of my friend and one of her favorite horses, Zeek.  You can see the love that she has for him.  This love inspired the title "Devotion" for my page.


I added beautiful Zva mini roses (Soft Blue - FLBK-03CB-130) and Zva's long flourish crystal VI in red (CRB-03CA-118) to accent the area below my photo. 


Here is a close up of the gorgeous butterfly stamp from Technique Tuesday. 


Zva Creative: Mini Roses (Soft Blue - FLBK-03CB-130)(Pink -FLBK-03CB-102); 3" Dual Frosty Flowers (FL-04CA-124); Long Flourish  Crystal VI - Red (CRB-03CA-118); Basic Lines Pearl - White (PEW-03CB-129); Flickering - Jet Crystal (CR-05CA-128);  Graceful Roses - Purple (FL-04CA-136)
Technique Tuesday:  Dreamy Daisy and Take Flight Stamp Collections 
Copic Markers:  Y02, Y06, Y15, B37, B41, B45
Webster's Pages:  Patterned Papers, Scalloped Border
October Afternoon:  Mini Market Stickers - Black and Cream
Bazzill:  Ribbon
Viva Decor:  Pearl Pen - Ice Whtie
Tsukineko:  Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Fiskars:  Scallop Edge Scissors
Creative Memories:  Jumbo Circle Cutting System

So please join us on our hop today. Here’s a list of all designers who have new projects to share with you today. Your next stop is the wonderfully talented Laura O'Donnell.

Andrea Ewen http://www.ewenstyle.com/













Have fun on the hop and be sure to leave our designers lots of love and comments along the way because both Techinque Tuesday and Zva Creative will be giving out prizes to random winners!

Technique Tuesday will give away a $25 gift certificate to TechniqueTuesday.com to one lucky blog hopper chosen at random. That winner will be announced on the Technique Tuesday blog.

Zva Creative will be selecting one lucky winner who comment along the blog hop to win a Zva prize package worth $30. All comments must be received by 11:59pm on Tuesday, June 19th. Winners will be announced on Zva’s blog on Wednesday, June 20th at 9 am EST.





Zva Creative produces many beautiful color groupings of high quality pearls, flowers and crystal embellishments that can be used on scrapbooking, card making and mixed media projects. You can visit Zva’s gallery or blog for many great project ideas and find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva HERE.
 

Technique Tuesday is a manufacturer of top-quality clear stamps, Technique Tiles and other innovative products for paper crafters and scrapbookers. Visit our web site and blog http://techniquetuesday.typepad.com/ to see our products and find even more ideas for using them.



48 comments:

julie e said...

What great layouts!

gRiSeL™ said...

These layouts are fabulous!! Love those paper roses--did you color them yourself?! I've become so addicted to paper flowers and making them myself heheh (: And those butterflies are SO pretty!! Great coloring!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

wow! What a great way to use those stamps! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for inspiring me!

Miss Kathy said...

I can't decide which layout I like best either! Both are beautiful...great use of the stamps and the bling.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous layouts! Love how you created the background paper on the first one, and then the sticker type elements for the second one with the flower stamps. The colors on the second layout are just gorgeous too!

I'm just a simple gal said...

oh wow, those layouts are so cool. Love how you stamped the background!

Windy Robinson said...

Oh my goodness! Both of those are AMAZING Robin!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layouts!Love the photos, flowers and bling!

Sheri said...

Beautiful layouts. Especially love the one with the beautiful girl in it. The background is amazing as is the whole layout!

Tami said...

Such beautiful layouts! THe colors are so awesome! The red bling just pops!

blupixy said...

The layouts are gorgeous! I was going to ask where you got the graphic black and white patterned paper for the first until I realized you stamped it! Love it! Thank you for sharing!

mtscrapgal said...

Your LOS are so lovely with the bright colors. Thanks

Kathi said...

Both layouts are fabulous. I love the way you used both the stamps and the gemstones.

Dangina Martinez said...

Your creations are so inspiring. I think I just might scrap a page today. Gorgeous layouts.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Margie said...

Wow! Amazing layouts, just beautiful!

Melinda Ferraz said...

Gorgeous layouts, love the daisy background!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

All so lovely! Took a peek at your craft room while I was visiting... WOW, I wish I had one like that! Your layouts are bright and cheery; your family must be very proud to be memorialized in such a terrific way!

Stephenie said...

WOW! Such beautiful layouts so different but using the same stamps!! Love both of them!! TFS!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, I just love how you combined the stamps for both layouts. Beautiful.

Rebecca H said...

Sooo pretty! I love the way you colored the butterflies! :)

terisplace said...

Oh gosh, Robin! These layouts are WONDERFUL! I am just in love with that first one and the paper you stamped. I just love that idea.
Thanks for letting the TT crew hop with you today. It was such a treat!

Teri

scrapper-at-heart said...

Amazing layouts...gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing and being part of this hop.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, can you scrap and design or what! Amazing pages, amazing.

Cindy Gay said...

Your script paper is very nice and I love the tones in the top photo and your graphic backgrounds. Are you going to GASC Chantilly?

Cynthia B. said...

Thanks for sharing both pages! I don't think I can choose one, either! Beautiful flower groupings for the first page - so striking. And I love the primary color combination for the second. Such a sweet photo too. Great job combing these wonderful products!

trisha too said...

Well, Robin, I can see why you can't choose--I can't, either, they're both a delight!

:)

Karen E. said...

Love, love, love your layouts!

Barb Turpin said...

Wow, what gorgeous layouts...love all the detail on both!

Emily H said...

Wow! They are both fabulous! I think I like the blue one better. I always like blue. :)

Kris Chirhart said...

WOW!!! So fun to see that flower stamped used on both layouts in such different ways! Great job! It was fun hopping with the Zva girls! :)

Amy said...

I love both of you lo's very much Robin! On the first one I love the placing of the flowers and the colors and the second one I adore the design always admire your work hugs Amy :)

Katie said...

Wow, two amazing layouts! I love how you repeated the daisy stamp as a black and white background, and the sentiments as well, it looks awesome! And your second layout is so rich with color, love how you framed the picture. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Wendy L said...

Both gorgeous layouts but I think 1st one is my fave because of the pink. LOL xxxx

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous layouts! Gorgeous effect with the flowers.

Andrea Ewen said...

All I have to say is....YOU ARE AMAZING! The way you've incorporated the TT stamps into your layouts is genius! And, as always, your use of Zva is brilliant!

Carol said...

Gorgeous layout, love the very unique and creative background and design of the first layout. Beautiful colors and design on the second. Fabulous job! Thank you for sharing.

Scrappin' Annie said...

Both pages are fabulous but the first with the stamped background is super impressive. Love that you have stamped the entire background - so effective. And your use of those beautiful flowers against the pink and black is a perfect touch.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Gorgeous!!! TFS

Teresa said...

Love your background with the daisy stamp!

Sue D said...

FAbulous layouts! I like how you stamped the background on the first.

Linda said...

Awesome layouts. Love the stamp idea

Nina said...

Robin I adore your layouts! They are Amazing! Love the way you stamp your backgroungs!

Mary-Anne V said...

such pretty layouts...love that flower stamp and how you used it.

Char (NanCDru) said...

Love both of your layouts. Especially the two different treatments of the same stamp!! Great Job! I am now a follower of your blog :)

ScrappinGrammie said...

Beautiful layouts!! Love the use of the flower stamp ... each is totally different. Thanks for the inspiration!
Anita J

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning layouts! Fab showcase of the stamps and zva products!

Laura O'Donnell said...

your layouts are gorgeous!

domesticgoddess said...

Your pages sure have that "WOW" factor!