Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, June 25, 2012

Zva Creative June DT Blog Hop!

 

ZvaCreative and our talented Design Team welcome you to our June blog hop!
The Blog Hop begins at Zva Creative's blog! Be sure head on over to check it out!Leave a comment there for a chance to win an extra prize package just forvisiting the blog and telling us that you stopped by! You will also find a complete list of allthe participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way).
As you know, Zva offers many beautiful colorgroupings for pearls, flowers and crystals. We want to make sure thatthey shine bright for you, so each designer was will be sharing a creationusing a specific color or color combination on their blog hop project. Ifyou like what you see you can find a list of stores and online retailers thatsell Zva HERE.

This month my color focus was grape/lavender.  I loved the yellow, green and purple color combination found in the "Canvas" collection by Teresa Collins and knew it would be perfect to coordinate with my crystals and pearls. 


I decided to use a white background to keep my layout clean and crisp.  I created several banners using white cardstock which I inked with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.  I used a Yellow pearl pen to add small accents to the elements on my page.



Here is the beautiful Zva Fancy Butterfly Pearl/Crystal flourish (PEB-03CB-109 - Lavender) that I used to soften some of my hard lines. 



I used two Zva Graceful Roses ( FL-04CA-136) in purple on the edge of my chipboard sentiment.  I used white acrylic paint to add highlights to my flowers.






ZVA Creative Supplies
Symmetrical Flourishes - Lavender Crystal  (CRW-05CA-113); Mini Roses 1/2" - Lavender (FLBK-03CB-110); Graceful Roses - Purple (FL-04CA-136); Fancy Butterfly Pearl/Crystal - Lavender (PEB-03CB-109); Leaves (FL-04CA-111)

Other Supplies
Teresa Collins:  Fabrications "Canvas" Collection - Patterned Paper, Die Cuts and Chipboard
Viva Decor:  Pearl Pen - Yellow, Lilac
Sakura: Quickie Glue Pen
Making Memories:  Acrylic Paint - Spotlight
Scotch ATG 700 Adhesive
Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Ranger:  Distress Ink - Seedless Preserves, Bundled Sage
Pink Paislee:  Mistables Chipboard Resist Alphabet
Ranger:  Foam Circles
Scrapbook Adhesives:  Small Foam Squares
Fiskars:  Paper Trimmer
Bazzill:  Cardstock
Bo Bunny:  Double Dot - Sugar

PRIZES!!!

If you would like to play along with our designteam, just follow along the blog path. I am linking to one of the Zvadesigners and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Be prepared to beinspired along the way!
Hidden on FIVE of the designer's blogs is a ZvaCreative prize package! Winners will be randomly chosen after the hop is over, so it'simportant to leave a comment on as many blogs as you can along the way.
TheBlog Hop starts today, June 25th and runs through midnight US Eastern StandardTime on Tuesday, June 26th.
The 5 winners will be announced on Wednesday, June27th on Zva Creative's blog. We will do our best to notify each winner, butit's best if you can pop in to Zva's blog on Wednesday.
All you need to do is leave a comment on thisBlog Hop post... you do not need to leave a comment on each and everydesigner's blog post to qualify. However, the more times you comment along the bloghop path, the more chances you will have to win.
We also thought it would be more fun to add evenmore chances to win our blog hop prize! To increase your chances of winning:
* Comment to let us know that you posted on yourFacebook page about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you"tweeted" about our hop (link to any of the blog hop posts)
* Comment to let us know that you asked yourlocal store to carry Zva creative products. If they already do, that'sfantastic, maybe you can suggest other products that they don't carry.
*Hop over to Zva's blog and leave a comment there to tell us that you made it there!

The blog hop begins here at Zva Creative's blog. Your next stop is the talented Lisa Somerville. Enjoy!

Thank you for joining us!
P.S. Mark your calendar to join us again on July 30th forour next Zva blog hop!

49 comments:

julie e said...

What a great color combination!

Wendy L said...

Lovin the hop and your gorgeous lavender bling.xxxx

Trina said...

This looks awesome on the white background! Great color combo!

Sue Lui said...

Love all the white space, Robin! What a beautiful layout!

Monica Edwards said...

You do such amazing work... New follower.

Hugs
Monica

Diana Fernandez said...

Love your work! Thanks for sharing!

Marley said...

Gorgeous layout! TFS.. gonna hop to the next stop! hugs Marley

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Beautiful layout! I love the white and all the accents of color. In fact, I see a lot of things here I would like to explore later so I am going to subscribe. I did make a comment about the Zva Blog Hop on my Facebook page and linked it to one of the posts. Wish me luck!!

Margie said...

What a stunning layout! i love the colors!

Margie said...

I tweeted!

Margie said...

Posted to FB!

Jenny said...

Simple yet Elegant! Gorgeous

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful layout! Simple, yet it pops with the green and gold accents, layers & bling

langeatheart said...

Stunning layout Robin! I have your blog on my favourite button and check often I love your work and you didn't disappoint with this layout! I love the purple bling and you're right it really pops with the yellow!

mommyx2 said...

wow!!! I love your layout - this DT continues to amaze and inspire me!! love, love, love it!!!

mommyx2 said...

I posted on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/accountant.cpas

mommyx2 said...

I asked my local scrapbook store to carry ZVA!!

Nicole Doiron said...

As pretty as pretty can be!!!

Carol said...

simply gorgeous page, loving the purple, im a purple girl myself.

I'm just a simple gal said...

oh wow, this is absoulutely perfect. I just LOVE this!

Sherry said...

What a sweet layout to showcase your precious photo - love the purple bling!

Rea said...

Super sweet layout, and beautiful flourishes and flowers.

Bonnie in SC said...

The white with punches of color makes a striking layout. Well done!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty colors together!

Rea' said...

Oh WOW !!! Love this layout, simply BEAUTIFUL, love lavendar, those graceful roses are beautiful and the bling, and the distressing ink ... my, my, my !!!

Karen Shady said...

wow... so beautiful Robin...

andrea said...

Such a wonderful layout. I love how you use the pearl and gem flourishes on your creations.

Vicky Alberto said...

very beautiful - the picture and layout

Electra said...

I love all the precious details in your LO!

Beth said...

Adorable layout, love this hop.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I am lovin' your color combo and layout! The purple bling adds so much.

Sue D said...

Love the design of your layout.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

SandiB said...

Another beautiful layout of yours. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect professional design. The photo toning works perfect with this photo scheme.

Ava Gavloski said...

Robin, beauty at its best!!! The flowers by zva really pop on your page of white background. lovely

ajmaluck said...

What an amazing and beautiful layout. Love the colors and all the details on it.

Kathy said...

Love love LOVE this design....great colors, perfect use of embellies!

Maryleva said...

Love everything aboutyour layout. Great embellishments.

Stephenie said...

Beautiful layout!! TFS!!

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect! You showcased the Zva beautifully!

Bethany Becker said...

Great layout. Thanks for sharing!

longagodreams said...

What beautiful colors. And may I say, you have a beautiful blog site. Thanks for sharing!

Pendra said...

Love the color combo and crisp, clean and beautiful design to this layout! Gorgeous work!

jolan said...

Love your Layout Robin. xxx Jolan

Maureen Chandler said...

Lovely layout - all the details and colors are stunning! Thanks so much!

scrappin_in_AK said...

love your page - wonderful design and details

Helen L said...

Love your beautiful page!! The layout is great, and your arrangement of all the design elements is just right, and I love that you left some negative space to help really focus the eye on the picture:-)

Windy Robinson said...

Wow Robin! Every time I see your layouts, I say wow!:)

Tina Jin said...

Hi Robin,

My name is Tina, I am the Contributing Editor for a community called Scrapbooking powered by Atomic Reach. This is a website focused on a community of scrapbookers with great tips on scrapbooking, layout design, creative spaces and so on. Your blog has caught our attention, especially with your helpful list of supplies. We’re currently looking for bloggers to contribute their relevant existing content to the community.

So, the obvious question is: What’s in it for me?

More traffic to your blog and expanding your readership. If you decide to join, Scrapbooking will publish the title of your posts and the first few sentences of each post. If readers want to read the full story, they’ll be pushed to your blog.

Try To get a better idea of how Tribe looks, visit www.atomicreach.com/tribe/scrapbooking.

If you’re interested in joining our community, e-mail me back at tinajin@atomicreach.com with “ecommerce” in the subject line. If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them directly. I look forward to you joining our community!

Sincerely,
Tina