Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happiness - Graphic 45 Bird Song

  

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share a quick card with you today. 

I used the new Bird Song collection from Graphic 45 to create this quick and easy greeting card.  I love all of the beautiful images in this new collection and I can't wait to create layouts and mini books.

Here are the two sheets that I used:


Tranquility


Pearls of Wisdom

I will be back soon with new projects and tutorials so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today.


4 comments:

Asia said...

Amazing! I saw the new collection are wonderful! and your card unusual :) Pozdrawiam

KellyCreates said...

So beautiful! Love this G45 collection too!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Absolutely beautiful! I might have to take a closer look at the Graphic 45 collections.

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

It is hard to go wrong with such beautiful paper but this is really lovely!! Quick cards sound good to me especially when they are so impressive!