Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, July 19, 2012

More Zva Goodies!

  

Hello everyone!

I have more new Zva goodies to share with you today.

These have got to be my favorite so far.  I am a flourish girl so these little lovlies are right up my alley.  I kept my design simple to allow the crystals to take center stage.


Here are a few photos of the beautiful crystal designs.


I also used gorgeous resin embellishments from Melissa Frances.  They had such elegance to a page.

Thanks for taking time to visit with me today.


5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Did you get the resin embellishments at GASC? Love the little girl too! Very pretty.

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Really lovely!! Where do you get the resin pieces and the flourishes?

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Absolutely beautiful layout! The little princess featured is truly adorable!

Kathy Sheely said...

This layout is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! The way you put it together in such a soft, sweet way is perfect. The crystals are gorgeous and those flowers are stunning. Do you mind sharing about them...did you make them?
Truely stunning Robin~

LISA said...

So so gorgeous Robin!! CHA was so inspiring once again. I came home with ideas busting out of my head!! And I got to meet Carolyn. She is a doll!!!