Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 26, 2012

All Things Grow with Love Tag

  
 

Hello everyone!
 
I just want to take the time to thank you all for the wonderful comments and emails that you have sent to me this week.  I read each and every comment you send.  If you have any questions be sure to click the "Contact" tab at the top of this page to send me an email so I can write back to you. 
 
Now on to the fun stuff!
 

 
I created this tag using My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be Happy collection along with Zva Creative pearls.  I loved the embellishments that came along with the collection. 
 
I created a rose using Spellbinders Rose Creations die set.  I added a brad from the Follow Your Heart collection to the center of the rose.
 


I used a Martha Stewart Crafts punch to create a decorative border for the lower part of my tag.



My Mind's Eye:  Follow Your Heart - Be Happy Collection
Zva Creative:  CR-05CA-111 - Imagine - White Pearl
Martha Stewart Crafts:  Punch Around the Page - Cherish
Verve Stamps:  Bloom and Grow Collection
Spellbinders:  Rose Creations Die Set
Tsukineko:  Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Fiskars:  Paper Trimmer


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

HappyScrappin said...

Beautiful.

Plastic cards said...

This is gorgeous. So beautifully designed with the perfect color. I really appreciate this.