Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, August 13, 2012

Everyday Life Mini Album


  

Hello everyone!

I have a mini to share with you today.  I used the Everyday Moments collection from Teresa Collins to create this sweet everyday mini.  I used Zva Creative pearls throughout the book to touches of elegance here and there.

The mini book is from Pink Paislee and has been in my stash for quite a while. 



Here you can see the Zva pearl flourish I used to accent the lovely curves of my embellishment.



This is the inside of the mini.  I used banner stickers and a beautiful soft yellow paper for the inside cover of the book.  The first page has a beautiful chipboard flourish from Want 2 Scrap which I painted white.  I added a line of Zva Creative pearls to the top of my page.


I made matching pockets for the next two pages.  I slipped journaling tags into the pockets and add big, beautiful flowers to the outter edges of the page. 


Here is a close up of the pockets.  I added a chipboard flourish from Imaginarium Designs to the top of each tag to make it easier to pull out of the pocket.



I added lots of pretty pearls to both pages.  This is where you can add photos as well as journaling.


I left more space for photos on the next two pages along with a small journaling page.





I created another pocket using the flower images from the collection. 


Here is a close up of the tag and pocket.



Sadly we have come to the end of the book.  I hope you enjoyed taking a peek inside of the pages.




Zva Creative:  CRW-05CA-128; FL-04CA-133; PEW-03CB-140; CR-05CA-132; PE-02CB-141
Teresa Collins:  Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Brads, Chipboard - Everyday Moments Collection
Pink Paislee:  Mini Album; Ribbon
Stampin' Up:  Ivory Satin Ribbon
Papertrey Ink:  Blue Baker's Twine
Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Ranger:  Distress Ink:  Mustard Seed
Prima:  Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink - Tin Cup
Imaginarium Designs:  Chipboard Flourishes
Maya Road: Trinket Beads
Golden:  White Acrylic Paint



4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Robin, that's beautiful! Very professional.

Kristi S said...

Robin,
One Word:STUNNING. I love everything about this book. You are so talented!
Hugs,
Kristi

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

What a beautiful album!

marianne-g said...

A beautiful piece of art.