Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Exciting News! Creating Keepsakes

  

Just a quick note!

I am so honored to have one of my layouts published in the September/October issue of Creating Keepsakes.  I created a steampunk themed page featuring Graphic 45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection and I hope you like it.  You can find it on page 71. 

The new issue hit stores this week and I can't wait to see it and all of the wonderful projects inside!  I'm off to pick up a few copies for my family.




2 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What an honor! Your work is beautiful.