Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Love the Everyday

  


Hello everyone!

Well, it's the start of another beautiful week.  Today I have a card to share with you which features the lovely Everyday Moments collection by Teresa Collins. 

I love the die cut found in this collection, especially the design I used for the focal point of the card.  I matted it on a die cut I created using the Fleur de Lis Motifs die from Spellbinders.



I scraplifted from myself with this card design.  I created this card using Webster's Pages and I just loved the way it turned out.  I really love the blue and yellow color combo.





Teresa Collins:  Everyday Moments Collection - Patterned Paper, Stickers, Die Cuts
Spellbinders:  Fleur de Lis Motifs Set
Helmar's:  450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Fiskars:  Paper Trimmer
Scrapbook Adhesives:  Foam Adhesive

Thanks so much for stopping by today.




2 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

beautiful work! LOVE the colours. Perfect combination.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful card... I love the way you created the focal point.