Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Me and My Shadow - Teresa Collins

  

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing one of my little loved ones with you.  This is my cockatoo Shadow and she is a Goffin. Goffins are full of fun and energy.  Be sure to keep your shoes on around her...she loves to nibble on your toes. lol.

I used the "Tell Your Story" collection from Teresa Collins.  I loved the colors and designs and thought it would be an excellent choice to showcase Shadow.  This layout will be part of an album featuring all of my pets.



I decided to let my daughter use my typewriter to type the journaling.  This was her first time using an electric typewriter.  She worried about the type being off center or on the line.  I told her not to change a thing.  These are the moments that make life special.  However, I don't think she will be typing again anytime soon.  She ran to her computer and gave it a hug!



Here you can see some of the amazing images that I cut and placed around my photo.  I can't wait to show Shadow how beautiful she is in pictures.


Tell Your Story Collection


Patterned Paper, Chipboard and Stickers:  Teresa Collins "Tell Your Story"
Wood Alphabet:  Pink Paislee
Typewriter:  Brother
Adhesive:  Helmar's 450 Quick Dry; Scor-Tape
Paper Trimmer:  Fiskars


 
Thanks so much for joining me today.  I am happy you stopped by!


5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

That has to be the cutest pet I have ever seen! Such a gorgeous layout featuring your beautiful bird. Love it!

Ukrainka said...

What a beautiful layout! Love the colors and pattern!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for using my products.

Teresa Collins

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Beautiful colors in these papers that highlight the colors in the photo. At one time we had 12 lovebirds of many different colors. Right now, we have a cockatiel who is over 15 years old, a lovebird who is about 7. I had a parrotlett that just died one day and the cockatiel and lovebird have each lost a mate in the last year so they have a friendly truce in order to have companionship. We have lots of pictures but I hadn't thought of doing a scrapbook. That is a great idea!! I love your LO... very nice.

Cindy Gay said...

Shadow is a beautiful bird and the layout is too. Funny about your daughter and the typewriter!