Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mini Clipboard - Teresa Collins


  

Hello everyone! 

Well, it's the start of another busy week.  My daughter will be going back to college on Saturday so I am loving her up as much as I can before she goes. lol.

I have another project to share with you featuring the "Tell Your Story" collection from Teresa Collins.  I really tried to stop creating, but I was on a roll!  I altered a mini clipboard that I purchased from Michael's Crafts about a year ago.  I painted this one white along with the mini easel.



The "Tell Your Story" collection features lots of pretty images that you can easily turn into custom embellishments.  I used one of the images to place on the metal clip.  I thought this would had a pretty touch to an otherwise ordinary clip. 



Here is a close up of the image on the clip which I also embellished with silver stickles.  I did this to coordinate with the glittered border strip that I used under the clip.



This is my favorite image from the collection so I kept the design around it nice and clean so I can always see it. 


"Tell Your Story" Collection



Teresa Collins:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Chipboard and Border Strip - "Tell Your Story" Collection
Craft Supply:  Mini Easel
Michael's Crafts:  Mini Clipboard
Golden:  White Acrylic Paint
Fiskars:  Paper Trimmer
Petaloo:  Flowers
Ranger:  Stickles - Silver


Thanks so much for taking time to stop by for a visit.


5 comments:

dstandard said...

What a beautiful creation! Love the paper line too

Papercrafting Princess said...

Gorgeous!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is gorgeous! Love the medallion you chose to put on
top of the clip, so elegant! This wold be cool for your daughter to take with her back to college! Too cute! :)

Asia said...

Great project ! and beatuful collection... all you make is perfect:)

Crystal Thomas said...

Love the mini clipboard. It's just beautiful