Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Remember This Moment

  

Hello everyone, 

Well, I can’t seem to get enough of the Tell Your Story collection from Teresa Collins.  I love this collection so much that I just went out and bought more coordinating embellishments. 

Today, I have a layout to share where I used quite a bit of  my new goodies.  I also have a few techniques to share with you.  I am in the market for a stand alone video camera because my webcam can’t reach my desk since my move.   


 
 
Layering

I layered the Tell Your Story paper flowers using quick dry glue.  I used a tool to curl my petals to give them a bit of dimension.  Then, I added a gorgeous rhinestone medallion to the flower center.
 



Stamping

I used the “special moments” stamp from the collection to frame my page.  I also used this stamp on the mat for my smaller photo.
 
I also added two frame accents to my page using the beautiful ornate frame stamp.  This is a great way to customize a page.

I used Teresa Collins Blingage Alphabet to stamp my title onto vellum.




Stitching

I used a circular stitching template to create a hand stitched circle using baker’s twine.
 






Teresa Collins:  Tell Your Story Collection – Medallions, Accessories Sheet; Paper Flowers; Stamps; Border Strips; Baker’s Twine; Blingage Alphabet Stamps
Craft Supply:  Wooden Sticks
Tsukineko:  Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black
Ranger:  Distress Ink – Evergreen Bough
McGill:  Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
Fiskars:  Paper Trimmer
Helmar’s:  450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Scotch:  ATG 700 
Bazzill Basics Paper:  Stitching Template
 
  
Thanks for visiting with me today.  Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.  If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.




5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Robin--it's perfect. Love the perfection in the hand stitching, the stamping, the title on alpha. And I love the color combo of the papers. Enjoy the rest of the week!

Linda Kaiser said...

You blog is amazing and I am featuring it and your wonderful craft room on my blog tomorrow as part of my Simply Organized Sunday post.

Love it!!

Linda

Beth said...

I just discovered your blog from the graphic 45 blog page where your craft room was showcased, I am now a follower, Can you tell me where you got the paper shelves in your craftroom. The Room is gorgeous. Thanks.

rwhite58@maplenetbroadband.com

Crystal said...

What a beautiful lay out. I love Teresa Collins & you've done get proud. Thanks for sharing

Tina-Marie said...

Robin,

You make every product you use look so wonderful!! Your craft room is also fabulous -- glad I found your blog, and can visit with you often. Thanks for inspiring the rest of us!!
Tina-Marie