Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seek Joy - Altered Mini Clipboard

  

Hello everyone!

Well, I was so excited about how the first clipboard turned out that I decided to make another one.



I painted the clipboard using Antique White acrylic paint.  Once dry, I added my patterned paper  (Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection) and began layering my flowers and other embellishments.  The chipboard flourish is from Want2Scrap and I added gold pearl drops using my Viva Decor pearl pen.



Here you can see the Zva Creative crystals (CRW-05CA-146 Symmetrical Flourishes - Champagne Crystal) and lovely little flowers. 

Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today.





2 comments:

Crystal said...

What size clipboard did you use? It looks fantastic!

Robin Shakoor said...

Hi Crystal, the clipboard measures 4 x 6 1/2.