Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Elegant Thank You Card Set

  



Hello everyone! 

I created a set of Thank You cards using a single image from the Sweet Afternoon collection by Teresa Collins.  

I love the beautiful jeweled medallions Teresa Collins has designed and I used them on each of the cards.  They make each card extra special.


 
I love to give Thank You cards and making a set to have on hand is really convenient.



This is my favorite of the three cards.  The medallion in the center is just gorgeous.  It reminds me of something my grandmother would wear on her hats.



The "Thank You" stamp comes from the Chic Bebe stamp collection by Teresa Collins.  All of the word stamps that I used are from the "Tell Your Story" collection.


 
 
 
Patterned Paper:  Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon"
Medallions:  Teresa Collins
Chic Bebe Girl Stamps:  Teresa Collins
Tell Your Story Stamps:  Teresa Collins
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Ink:  Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black
 
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. 

To reach me by email, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.




1 comment:

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Lovely! I'd be thrilled to get such a gift!!