Graphic 45 Botanical Tea

This has to be my favorite Graphic 45 collection ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

i {heart} papers and Zva Creative Joint Blog Hop

  
Hello everyone!
Thanks so much for joining me today as I’m teaming up with some of my fellow design team members from Zva Creative and designers from i {heart} papers to share a new project using Zva’s beautiful crystals and fall patterned paper that is available at i {heart} papers.
We are celebrating a week-long event that is happening over at Paper Craft Planet. The Planet’s design team, the Super Novas, are hosting special fall challenges all week that feature both Zva Creative and paper from i {heart} papers. Be sure to stop by, see their lovely creations and be inspired to join in on the fun!

To join the hop at the beginning, please visit Zva Creative’s blog! You will also find a complete list of all the participating blogs there (in case there is a glitch along the way). 

All projects featured today were made using Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve 6x6 Paper Pad.




Halloween Layout



My first project is a 12 x 12 layout using 6 x 6 papers from Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve collection.  Using the patterned paper, I created three circles which I matted on orange cardstock.  I trimmed each circle using Fiskars scallop edge scissors.  I added pearls using my Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Black.

I used a fun halloween sticker from Anna Griffin to add a bit of whimsy to my layout.  I then die cut a pumpkin using Quickutz Pumpkin die.   



I used pretty Zva crystals (CRB-05CA-114 and CR-04CB-112) to add sparkle to my page. 


 
I love using Martha Stewart Crafts punches and the Iron Gate design is perfect for my halloween theme.
 
 
Halloween Cards
 


Again, I used Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve 6x6 paper pad to create my halloween cards.  The first card features a design cut using Spellbinder's Labels 20 die.  I cut a border using my Martha Stewart Crafts Iron Gate punch.  I used Zva pearls (CRB-04CB-117) throughout my design.



For this card, I used a border and skeleton  with flourish from the patterned paper.  I then added a taupe rose and two small white roses accented with Zva Creative pearl flourishes.(CRW-05CB-143

The sentiment was also cut from patterned paper.


Prizes!

Please leave our designers lots of love and comments along the way because Zva Creative will be selecting one lucky winner who comments along the blog hop to win a Zva prize package worth $30.  All comments must be received by 11:59pm on Wednesday, September 19th. Winners will be announced on Zva’s blog on Thursday, September 20th.
 

 Zva Creative produces many beautiful color groupings of high quality pearls, flowers and crystal embellishments that can be used on scrapbooking, card making and mixed media projects. Visit Zva’s gallery or blog for great project ideas and to find a list of stores and online retailers that sell Zva click HERE.



i {heart} papers retails the industry's best paper crafting supplies from your favorite manufacturers while offering stellar customer service and super fast and FREE US shipping with any $60 order. (We also ship internationally.) We are proud to offer our exclusive i {stick} papers redline tape, which is manufactured just for us in long-lasting 60 yard rolls, at an amazing price! We also provide a publication incentive for our three private stamp lines, Mint Motif, The Petal Press and Chicken Girl. Visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our blog for news, sales, coupons and more!


From here, you're visiting Carolyn Mustopa.
 
Thanks for visiting, and enjoy the hop! And don’t forget to also visit Paper Craft Planet every day this week for much more inspiration and fun challenges!




27 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Absolutely stunning, as always, Robin! Your layout is designed perfectly with those black gem flourishes and the cards are wonderfully festive! And I see that we both had the same idea with the Iron Gate punch! Great minds do think alike, haha! ;)

I'm just a simple gal said...

Adorable layout, love your title work :)Just Boo-tiful :)

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Robin, your layout and your card are gorgeous!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Nothing short of spectacular! You certainly didn't skimp on the bling -- love it all!

laceyKat said...

OMW!!! You rocked my socks off with that layout!!! and love your cards too!!

Deb said...

Fabulous, Robin! These are definitely in the "gaze for ages" category! There are so many fabulous prints, textures, and swirls, it takes a while to take in all that intricate detail! Gorgeous work!

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing projects, Robin! Love your adorable scrapbook page, with the sweet photo , the sticker, and the bling! Your cards are both beautiful and eerie all at once - awesome!

scrappin_in_AK said...

what a striking page - love it and the cards are wonderfl too

i {heart} papers said...

These are awesome! Your layout is spectacular (or should I say Spooktacular! HAHA!) and the cards are just lovely. I'm thrilled to see so many uses for the one pad! Thanks for joining in on the hop today!

Paula said...

Love, love, LOVE all your projects! I especially like the addition of the black dots on the circle scallops on the layout, the title and the iron gate punch outs. Thanks for sharing!!

Cindie said...

Beautiful lo and cards. I'm not usually a card maker but you have given me some great ideas and can't wait to given them a try. TFS

Lori said...

These are beautiful, Robin! Love the variety of projects you created with these papers and the bling, too.

Emily said...

Can halloween cards be elegant when they have skeletons and a toxic sentiment on them? Why yes they can! Beautifully done.

lisa808 said...

Fabulous L/O!

Debi said...

Wonderfully beautiful!

whoistracy said...

Wow, what an adorable layout! But my jaw really dropped when I saw that elegant card with the skeleton on it. Never thought I'd put "elegant" and "skeleton" together, but they work! LOL

Maryleva said...

Love your projects using the great Halloween papers and the bling.

Nicole Doiron said...

wow! Awesome projects! I love the circles on your layout and the title is just perfect!

Karen Wedding said...

Wow! You are so creative. Love the layout. What a cute little panda!

Mary J Scrapper said...

Beautiful projects.

KristiDaroci said...

Creepy for the holiday yet so tasteful and adorable!

mtscrapgal said...

Thanks for your great variety of projects using the papers and trims from Zva.

Ava Gavloski said...

Robin, beautifully created works of art, as usual pretty lady!!!
ava

Indy said...

Goodness, this paper collection is spectacular! I am so in love, and your style of crafting--amazing!

Jess said...

Awesome! love them all!

web design Bangalore said...

web design bangalore

kate blue said...

yes, I'm lurking and loving...THIS (layout) is how you mix serious, vintage with a touch of whimsy....totally fantastic! I.must.pin.