Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vintage Greeting Card - Graphic 45

  
 
 
Hello everyone! 
  
I used the "A Ladies Diary" collection from Graphic 45 to create this elegant greeting card.  I love this collection and all of the feminine images and details. 
 


 
Here you can see the beautiful Zva Creative pearls and mini roses that I used to accent the cover.  You can also see the beautiful border strip by Scherenschnitte Designs.  I lightly inked the edge of the border with Tattered Rose Distress Ink which goes beautiful with the colors in the paper.
 

Zva Creative:  CR-02CA-117 - Symmetrical Flourishes; PEW-03CA-105 - Basic Lines Pearl - Soft Pink; FLBK-03CB-132 - Mini Rose - Cream
Graphic 45:  A Ladies Diary Collection - Patterned Papers, Sticker Sheet
Scherenschnitte Designs:  Border Strip
Ranger:  Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
 

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



3 comments:

Jane Stirling said...

This is such an elegant card Robin, so beautiful. The G45 papers are too gorgeous. Totally love visiting your blog... Hugs x

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Absolutely beautiful!

PM said...

Robin, I LOVE the card. I am going to try to copy it for an anniversary card using both Ladies Diary and the paper "the a something Gentleman" (can't remember the name, doh!!)

Sheila