Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, November 11, 2012

"Family" Kraft Reflections Mini Album

  

Hello everyone!

I am happy to share with you my most recent project featuring the lovely Graphic 45 Kraftboard Altered Art Box with 4-panel accordian fold Kraft Album.  In making this vintage album, I used the Kraft Reflections and Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection by Graphic 45.


 
I matted each page with crisp white cardstock.  The contrast o the kraft and white is just lovely.
 
 
You can see on both sides of the album I added chipboard diecuts which are also from the collection.
 


Here is the cover of the kraftboard box which is heavily layered with various textures and elements.


When you open the box, you will see more beautiful kraft paper designs and stamping.

 
Here is a photo of the stamped images.  I used a Q-tip to add white dots using acrylic paint.
 

 
I finished off the back of the box with more gorgeous kraft paper designs.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



7 comments:

joyce said...

Just sensational!! I love the colors and the photos blend in very well with the colors and patterns.

Cindy Gay said...

Robin, the mini book is gorgeous. Priceless photos too.

Scrap4Therapy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How awesome to have such perfect photo's too.

Nancy Wethington said...

WOW! Love this gorgeous album and box!

Sandie Edwards said...

Stunning, so perfect in every way!

Monica Edwards said...

Just beautiful - told ya I stalk your blog lol

Hugs
Monica

Evelyn S. said...

I am in awe of your creative mind and talented fingers!