Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Dusty Attic 2013 Design Team!!!

   


Hello everyone! 
 
I have exciting news to share with you all.  I have been invited to join the 2013 Dusty Attic Design Team.  I am a long time fan of these gorgeous laser cut chipboard designs and I can't wait to start creating with them and my new teammates.


One of my favorite layouts featuring Dusty Attic chipboard.

Please join me in congratulating my new teammates:
 
New Team Members
 
Audrey Underwood - Australia
Geraldine Pasinati - Australia
Karen Shady - Australia
Louise Collins - England
Olga Znamenskaya (Pastila) - Russia
Robin Shakoor - USA - That's me!
Tina Dalton - Australia
 
and returning Team Members
 
Belinda Spencer - Australia
Jenny Burns - Australia
Mistra Hoolahan - Australia
Michelle Grant - Australia

There will also be an impressive list of Guest Designers who will be introduced as the year progresses!


Here is another one of my faves using a DA decorative frame.
  
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. 


6 comments:

Karen Shady said...

Im so looking forward to working with you at DA Robin... Im a huge fan :) congrats to you too xx

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Big Congrats Robin!!! I just love your style and know you will rock the DA chippies!! Welcome to the team hon!! xo

cat lacigale said...

amazing !

hotpotato said...

Gorgeous layouts.....I've just looked round your oh so tidy craft room.......what a fab an inviting room.

Maggie Armstrong said...

Hi Robin

I have long admired your work! Congrats on the Dusty Attic DT - looking forward to being inspired by you some more! Can I ask what is the name of the G45 paper you have used on the sweet layout, with the 2 little girls in the treetops and climbing the ladder? I have looked for this but can't seem to find it.

Maggie Armstrong said...

Hi Robin
I have admired your work for a long time - and this is no exception! Congrats on the Dusty Attic DT - looking forward to seeing what you do! Can I ask you what the name of the paper with the little girls climbing the ladder and in the treetops is? I can't seem to find it in the G45 range?? Cheerio, Maggie