Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fairies and Butterflies ATC

  
 
Hello,
 
“Good things come in small packages.” I can’t think of a better way to describe an ATC. This is my first but surely not my last. I used the beautiful Butterflies #2 from The Dusty Attic to adorn my sweet fairies as they flutter about on my arch shaped canvas. I added bits of cheescloth which I sprayed pink and tucked it behind the fairies.
 
I painted the butterflies using Dusty in Colour Navajo White acrylic paint. Once dry, I topped with clear crackle varnish. As a final touch, I added Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink acrylic paint to the dried crackle finish and wiped away the excess to reveal a beautiful pink design going through my butterflies.
 
Dusty in Bloom Bridal Veil: Code DA0805
Dusty in Colour Dusty Pink: DA0907
Dusty in Colour Navajo: DA0903
French Flourish Border: Code DA0275
Butterflies #2 Code: DA0842
Clear Crackle Varnish: DA0900
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper
Distress Ink - Tattered Rose
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Viva Décor Pearl Pen - Ice White and Salmon
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.
 
 


5 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous, Saturdays post was beautiful too and what a doll the baby is. I shared your blog with my BF. I'm not a scrapbookerLOL but your pages are fantastic.. thanks for sharing..

Cindy Gay said...

Robin, this is so pretty!

Maria said...

This is just stunning! You did an amazing job on your first ATC, Robin!!!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

This is beyond words! Just gorgeous.

Artfully Musing said...

This is a little bit of magic!