Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Time






Hello everyone!  

Stopping by to share my latest layout featuring the new chipboard designs from The Dusty Attic.  I used Floral Corners, Dusty in Colour and Dusty in Bloom leaves and flowers to embellish this layout of my great-grandparents.


I used Pesto, Navajo White, Soot, Forrest and Cashmere acrylic paints from the Dusty in Colour collection to paint my chipboard.  


I framed my photo using Dusty in Bloom Leaves and pearl brads from Zva Creative.  I used Blue seam binding to create a delicate bow.


Melissa Frances:  Oval Frame, Ruffled Trim and Swag
Zva Creatives:  Pearl Brads
Hero Arts:  Self Adhesive Lace
Ranger:  Distress Ink - Soot
Tattered Angels:  Glimmer Mist - Moonlight
Teresa Collins:  Patterned Paper

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the framing with the leaves! Perfect placement and paper crafting!

cvanholstein said...

Impressive and creative!!
kind regards, Corina

Erica said...

this is stunning!! love it!

Lizzyc said...

HI.. You are an amazing scrap artist.. I am blown away by your beautiful creations.. I have scrolled down a fair way and really love what I have seen today.. so glad I came by for a visit.. I must come by again soon!!

Dianne said...

Beautiful pages,tags,etc, you work is wonderful. Really love your blog, I'll be here every time you post...