Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dreamer



Hello everyone!

I am here today to share my latest Dusty Attic layout featuring the beautiful Park Drive collection from Webster's Pages.


I love to fussy cut, so I used this technique to create a layered border using the papers from the collection.  I topped it with delicate green lace from Webster's Pages along with the Morrocan Border and Ornate Gate from The Dusty Attic.



I painted the border with white and yellow paint, then applied a clear varnish.  I used the same technique on the ornate gate.

 
I have fallen in love with Memory Box dies lately. They have the prettiest designs and are pretty reasonable in price. I used the Lovely Peony, Fresh Foliage and Blooming Vine dies to create custom embellishments using my patterned paper.


Here I used a butterfly stamp from Outlines to create a butterfly that coordinated with my papers.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.


 

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I love the cutout border and bling below the photo!

Lisa West said...

I am always so impressed by the multi-layers and gorgeous details. I am working on some scrap pages again and I'm wondering around some blogs to get more inspiration! This is beautiful. Blessings, Lisa

Sandie Edwards said...

Robin, your layout is stunning, I love the layers of the Websters lace, and the various Memory Box dies look totally fabulous. Beautiful!

Elisabeth B said...

Robin, your fussy cutting is fabulous. Just love the layering and the delicate feel of the page.

MichelleMc said...

This is positively gorgeous! Love it!

Starr said...

Wow this is stunning!