Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Scrapbooks Plus 2013 Design Team!

  

Hello everyone! 

Today I am sharing a canvas that I created for the Scrapbooks Plus DT call.  I am happy to say that I am now a returning member of the team for 2013.  Here are a few of the projects I created for the call...


We were given the Lost and Found 3 collection to use to create 2 two page layouts, one card and a project of our choice.


Here are two of my three birds.  These papers were just made for them.


I love the stair step design and decided to use it for my card submission.

 
Last, but not least, is my altered mini clipboard. 

Well, I'm off to do more creating.  Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



8 comments:

Sandie Edwards said...

Congratulations on your return DT position - your projects are all so lovely, so much style and gorgeous colour. I especially loved your bird double layout!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow these are really beautiful.. I love the canvas!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love all of the projects but that canvas is stunning!

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely layouts. All created perfectly!

Kisha said...

Congratulations on your DT return! Your work is beautiful and I love it all.
Question: Do you mind telling me where you purchased your cricut cartridge storage system? Thanks

Erica said...

Congrats Robin!! I'm super excited you're on the team this year! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work. ;)

Dianne said...

I absolutely loooove the red page ,its dynomite really Thanks so much for sharing..

Dianne said...

The one with the kids is wonderful, and the birds well I was excited to see them I;m a bird girl my self , it was great to see them, thanks so much for sharing..