Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Day in Paradise

  

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Sunday afternoon.

I have coupled Anna Griffin along with beautiful chipboard accents from The Dusty Attic. I weaved two patterns of paper to create my background. I added a large doily to the center of my page to anchor my photo.  


I then painted and inked Dusty Attic's DeVine Frame set to frame the photo.

 
I also used a new ATC Frame set to frame my journaling spot. The flowers are a mixture of Anna Griffin 3-D stickers and new mini roses from The Dusty Attic. I finished my design by adding liquid pearls to the inside of the doily and around my cardstock frame.
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.




1 comment:

Dianne said...

Robbin this is fabulous, I love your weaved background and those frames beautiful, your children and beautiful thanks for sharing..Hope you and yours are having a great holiday weekend..