Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Chance at Six

  
 
Hello everyone! 
 
Dusty Attic has the best new chipboard and I love every piece!  I used a combination of old and new to embellish this page about my little fur baby Chance.  He's six now and I take photos of him each year. My daughter took this beautiful photo of her best bud.
 
 
I used the beautiful new Nameplate #6 (DA0872) to frame Chance's name.  I used the Mini ABC set upper (DA0861) to spell his name.  I painted the letters with Dusty in Color - Cashmere (DA0904), then topped them with Diamond Stickles.
 

 
Here I used the gorgeous French Garden Border (DA0845) which I sprayed with Robin's Egg Blue Glimmer Mist.  It turned my chipboard a lovely gray with a shimmery finish.  I then used my yellow Pearl Pen to add delicate touches.
 
Thanks for visiting with us today.



2 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow this is very pretty Robin thank picture is so cute as is your design!! hugs Amy

Dianne said...

It's beautiful Robin, what a little sweety Chance (love his name)no one makes the pages prettier then you my dear. Thanks for sharing your creativity and have a wonderful Easter weekend, full of love and fun..