Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, April 5, 2013

Anna Griffin Shares

  

 

Hello everyone,
First, I wanted to thank those of you who left such beautiful notes of sympathy for me.  I was truly touched and it really warmed my heart.  Thank you sincerely.
Today I am just sharing a few new projects featuring the gorgeous papers and embellishments from Anna Griffin. I recently tried out for her team and now that a designer has been selected, I thought I would share these designs with you as we head into the weekend. The photos have been used before, but I thought they were perfect for the tryout.
My first crafting techniques were the ones I learned from Anna Griffin. All of the paper pleating, fussy cutting and fan folds that I do are a result of her gorgeous crafting style.
 
 
Here I have approximately 9 layers of paper, pleats, flowers, die cuts and lace.  This was a fun layout to work on. 
 
Here I used one of my favorite Crafter’s Workshop templates to create a decorative frame.  One of the staples in my craft arsenal is a pair of scallop edge scissors.  I used them to add detail to the inside of my frame. 
 
This card was made using one of her many beautiful card making kits.  I have three of her kits and I mix and match the pieces together as well as add embellishments from my stash.  The  jeweled button is from Teresa Collins.  I just had to add a bit of sparkle.

 
Here is my last project...a happy birthday card.  This was also created using the card kit with 3D floral stickers.
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.


5 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh, your projects are truly beautiful. You sure do know how to use the Anna Griffin products. Love, love, love!!

Kelly R said...

awesome job on your layouts and cards. you got the anna style for sure. good luck!

Cindy Gay said...

You are definitely Anna Griffin material! Happy Friday Robin!

Pretty said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL
PRETTY

Michelle said...

Robin, I am a bonafide Anna Griffin addict, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE coming to your blog to check out your latest Anna creations! I don't visit many blogs, but I have long considered yours a can't miss!

Robin, the blinged-out card is beyond fabulous! I'm also curious about how you managed to pull off that scalloped edge on the inside of the frame on your "Sweet" layout - all those tricky angles and curves with a pair of scalloped scissors could not have been easy, but the effect is SMASHING!

Thank you for sharing your work - I enjoy the heck outta it! :)

~ Michelle