Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, April 26, 2013

Little Boy Blue

 
 
Hello everyone!
I couldn’t wait to use this gorgeous chipboard frame from the Dusty Attic deVine Frame Set (DA0733).  I colored the frame by spraying several coats of Pinecone Glimmer Mist.  I embellished my frame using Dusty Attic Roses (Chocolate - DA0972, Latte Cream 1 cm - DA0960 and Whisper Blue #651X - DA0969), Dusty in Bloom Flowers (Blue Bonnet - DA0807) and Dusty Rose Leaves - DA0962.

 
I created several layers including doilies (Bo Bunny) and patterned paper (Authentique) which was altered using punches, folding and tearing techniques. 

 
Here you can see the lovely little roses in latte and blue.  To finish my page, I added drops of liquid pearls.

Photo Credit:  Chaiwat
 
Thanks so much for visiting with me today.



5 comments:

Robin said...

Beautiful work! Love the colors and design!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the pleated paper border and the entire layout!

Lizzyc said...

oh this is gorgeous! Adorable photo and lurve the frame around the layout!!

KimT said...

love your work!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I have no words for this layout. All of the embellishments, layering and special touches make for a stunning work of art! Just beautiful.