Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Place in Time Monthly Calendar Classes

  

Hello everyone! 

I have had the pleasure of designing monthly calendar page classes for Graphic 45 using the Place in Time collection.  The classes are held at Scrapbook stores around the world and it is so exciting to be able to see everyone with their finished projects.

I wanted to share a few photos from the Graphic 45 Facebook page of some of the wonderful ladies and Scrapbook stores who have participated this year.

JANUARY CLASSES




"Kazmos Kreationz in Cranbourne Vic Australia with their January Classes! Happy faces!"
 
FEBRUARY CLASSES
 

 
These lovely ladies are from Scrapbook It Page by Page in North Sioux City , SD

MARCH CLASSES
 


 
The wonderful group is from Pages in Time in Lititz, PA.
 
APRIL CLASSES



"Scrapbook Nook in Kent, WA looking gorgeous with their April Place in Time layouts!"

I hope everyone enjoyed the class and I look forward to sharing photos from the May classes next month.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.




No comments: