Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Remembering Ruby

  

For those of you who have followed me for a while you have seen the vintage photos of my beautiful Aunt Ruby.  Today, we are laying her to rest.  She passed away at the age of 89.  Today I thought I would share her with all of you through some of the layouts I have done throughout the years.  




Aunt Ruby was a lovely, spirited lady who made you smile when she walked into a room. I will always remember her sense of humour and spirit and keep it with me always.



I love this photo!  You can see her sense of style shining through!


What a gorgeous photo!  I speaks for itself. This was one of my first "fancy" layouts with the gazebo. 


Thanks for visiting today. 




10 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

So sorry for your loss.....she looks like a wonderful sweet lady!!!! Such a great way to remember her by posting your beautiful work Robin....hugs Amy

Scrap4Therapy said...

Just beautiful! What a blessing to have such special moments from her life!

L. Akins said...

I am very sorry for your loss. You created beautiful memories. Lovely work

Erica said...

Such wonderful memories captured in these stunning layouts!! Beautiful!

Cindy Gay said...

Her legacy will live on for years in you and your layouts. She was lovely as are your layouts! Love the zipper in the style layout!

Sandie Edwards said...

So sorry to hear of your loss, deepest sympathy to you and your family. Your memories are precious and I love the way you scrapped them....

Dianne said...

Her memory will last forever in these outstanding photo layouts,the love is seeping all over the pages, She was a beautiful woman, and obviously a GREAT spirit, we have some of those that walk among us, thanks for sharing her with us, it was a honour. You are the best scrapbooker around in blog land. Have a lovely day of memories..

TYJ419 said...

Sorry for our loss. You so beautifully captured such wonderful memories of her. She would be so proud.

prutsels said...

Sorry for your loss. You have captured her beautifully...

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Such beautiful commemorations...