Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, April 7, 2013

You are Inspiring

  

Hello everyone! 


My daughter surprised me this weekend and came home for a visit from college.  She will be graduating in just 4 weeks!  I can hardly believe it. 

I love this photo of her on her 16th birthday.  I had new papers from Carta Bella's So Noted collection which I have been itching to use.


The fan was made from the June Calendar Cut Aparts sheet from Graphic 45's Place in Time collection.  The flowers are Prima and the beautiful chipboard flourishes are from The Dusty Attic.


Here you can see the finish on the chipboard clock and flourish. I used Dylusions' Vibrant Turquoise ink spray which really gives deep, rich color.  I think I may pick up a few more colors.  I love it!

Aren't all the papers beautiful!  The "My Thoughts Today" sentiment sticker is also from the So Noted collection as well as the banners and journaling label.  I fussy cut the brown border that you see around my photo mat from the collection as well.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



6 comments:

dstandard said...

What a gorgeous page - my daughter was home this weekend as well! Beautiful chipboard and gorgeous page!

Heidi Bound said...

Gorgeous page! You are very inspiring!

Jane Stirling said...

Stunning page Robin - love your style... Hugs xx

Cindy Gay said...

Love the fan fold and the clock chippie. Congratulations to you and your lovely daughter!

Crystal Thomas said...

What a nice surprise! The layout is just beautiful and love the fan.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful layout! I love all of the layers on this page.