Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 5, 2013

2013 Honor Grad!

  
 
Hello everyone!
 
I would like to congratulate my beautiful daughter on graduating with honors from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA.  (Bachelor of Fine Arts - Graphic Design)
 
We attended the ceremony on Saturday, May4th in Harrisonburg.  The day could not have been more perfect! 
 
Here are a few photos from this very special day...


My daughter with my husband. Such a proud papa!
 
 
My dad

 
The artsy graduating class decorated their caps.

 
Love her hands.  I remmber when I used to hold them to teach her to cross the street as a little one.   


My mom set up this shot.  That is some necklace my mother is wearing!

 
Congratulations my little pumpkin!
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. 




11 comments:

Marcia said...

Beautiful photos! Congratulations to all of you!

Regina Hamilton said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. I know all of you are so proud of her. I'm loving your mom's necklace.

Evgenia said...

Congratulations!!)) You have such a beautiful daughter, Robin!

L. Akins said...

Congratulations to your beautiful and talented daughter! I know you and your family is very proud. God bless her with her future endeavors!

Cindy Gay said...

Congratulations to your lovely daughter and family!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Congrats Robin! You must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Robin for sharing your photos of this memorable day in the lives of your beautiful and talented daughter and your family. I'm sure proud doesn't even scratch the surface!!!! Congratulations.

TYJ419 said...

Thanks for sharing Robin and congratulations to your daughter! You all must be so proud.

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

Congratulations to the whole family! It takes a village, you know... I am very pleased for you all; such a happy day!!

That Girl Reads said...

Congrats! I love how she decorated her cap, so pretty!

mow180 said...

Congratulations to your daughter.
You have a lovely family!