Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Favorite Memories

  
 
Hello everyone! 
 
One of my favorite designers is Anna Griffin.  For many years I have followed her works and loaded my craft room with lots of her amazing products. 
 
 
When I saw her "Eleanor" collection I couldn't resist!  The gorgeous feminine palette spoke to me.
 

I love the black and pink color combination of the patterned papers so I decided to paint my chipboard skeleton clock pieces using the same combination.


Skeleton Clock Faces (DA0430)

 
I used a vellum sticker from Anna Griffin to add the sentiment to my page and I finished my design using die cut flowers also from the "Eleanor" collection.
 


Patterned Paper:  Anna Griffin "Eleanor" Collection
Banner:  Anna Griffin
Vellum Sentiment Sticker:  Anna Griffin
Chipboard:  The Dusty Attic - Skeleton Clock Faces
Ink:  Colorbox 
Pearl Pen:  Viva Decor - Lime Green
Paint:  Black and Pink Acrylic Paint


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Your daughter and your layout are lovely. Sorry that GASC isn't in Virginia this year. I'm heading to Lancaster with a friend though for Creating Keepsake Convention. Hope all is well Robin!

Marcia said...

Just beautiful, Robin! Your daughter is so lovely. I'm a big Anna Griffin fan as well. I love your layout. So pretty and so classy!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is a gorgeous layout! The pink and black work so well together. Love how you painted your chipboard to match.

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

You do such beatiful layouts! I love the clock face skeletons.