Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Beauty

  

There are so many beautiful paper colletions on the market today.  I loved the earth tones found in the gorgeous "Hope Chest" collection from Pink Paislee.  I altered my photo to give it a sepia tone to coordinate with the papers.


The design is inspired by the May Dusty Attic sketch by Belinda Spencer. 



I used Cyclone Wire (DA0737) chipboard which I inked with vintage photo Distress Ink. 


I createc coiled paper by wetting a 1/4" strip of paper and wrapping it around a pencil.  Once dry, I tucked it around the flowers.  This technique was inspired by the uber talented Lisa Valentine.


I colored my chipboard letters using an E15 Copic marker.  I then added clear crackle varnish to create a beautiful shiny finish.


The Dusty Attic:  Cyclone Wire (DA0737); Mini Script ABC (DA0859); Clear Crackle Varnish (DA0900); Mini Roses -Chocolate (DA0730)
Pink Paislee:  Hope Chest Collection Papers, Paper Goods and Clip
Viva Decor:  Pearl Pen - Lime Green
Zva Creative:  Crystals and Leaves
Copic Markers:  E15
Ranger: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Prima:  Flowers and Birds Nest
Creative Memories:  Jumbo Circle Cutter

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



3 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

So, so beautiful.

Dianne said...

STUNNING layout for that beauty, I love looking at your work its sooooo inspiring and a treat for the eyes.Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is an absolutely beautiful layout! I always enjoy looking at your work and all of the fabulous details you add.