Prima Product Pick - April, 2015

I absolutely love the colors in the Prima Product Pick for April. I created my entry using various colors of pink, yellow, soft green and blue. To see my tag and to see more click on the "Read More" button below.

Read More

Altered Metal Frame

Hi everyone! I created several new projects for the 2015 Graphic 45 design team call. This altered frame is one of the projects I featured in my audition post. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab below. Thanks for stopping by.

Read More

"Hello Friend" Card

I created this card using the “Botanical Tea” collection from Graphic 45. There is fussy cutting, inking and layering all around! This has to be one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Read More

Prima 2015-2016 Design Team Call

I have posted my design team audition entry for the 2015-2016 Prima Design Team. It's been busy, busy, busy here in my craft room these past few weeks but I love it! Click the "read more" button below to see the post.

Read More

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Steampunk Spells by Graphic 45

 

Hello everyone!

Just a quick share of this fun and fabulous 12x12 Matchbook Box featuring the Steampunk Spells collection from Graphic 45.  I painted the box black before embellishing with my papers.  I created a large fan accented with feathers, flowers and chipboard.


The colors are just beautiful and you will love the delightful images and embellishments.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



8 comments:

Amy Voorthuis said...

I always love to visit your blog!! Your one off my favs you do wonders with G45 papers!! This project is another STUNNER. Can't wait to get my hands on those papers. ;-) sure hope they are selling soon in The Netherlands.....have a wonderful week hugs Amy xox

Patzee said...

What a fabulous creation. I love the black feathers on the fan!!

Dorothy said...

I love this!!!

Dara Lynn said...

Love your designer skills to the moon and back! Fabulous creation girlie!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is great! I love everything about it!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

I don't claim to be an expert but this doesn't look like what I've seen here before! I DO love all of it!! Your craft room make-over is what inspired me to do mine last year so I owe you a big Thank You!! Mine isn't as gorgeous as yours but I am surrounded by colors and things that I love and I can find things!! TFS.

Jeanann said...

This is wonderful .. I love this collection :)

Tam Willenbrock said...

Ohh, did I see this at Scrapbooks Plus? Gorgeous!