Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Ladies' Diary

  

Hello everyone! 

Today I am sharing a layout that I made using the beautiful Corner Flourish #5 (DA0875)from The Dusty Attic.  I painted my flourish using a light green acrylic paint then adhered each flourish to the outer corners of my photo.



I layered my title and additional embellishments over the chipboard to create beautiful dimension.  This is one flourish set that is guaranteed to make your design standout from the rest.

Thanks for visiting with us today. 



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely portrait and layout! Hope you're having a good summer Robin!

Imogen said...

Awesome!