Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Congrats Mojo Monday! Sketch #300

  

Hello everyone! 

Today I am happy to share this card created using the 300th sketch from Mojo Monday.  Congratulations to Julee Tilman for this amazing milestone.  Here's wishing you 300 more Julee! 

I used the Secret Garden collection from Graphic 45 to create this vintage inspired card.  I mixed different elements such as ribbon, chipboard and flowers to enhance the design of this amazing sketch.

Mojo Monday Sketch #300


Patterned Paper & Chipboard:  Graphic 45
Flower:  Recollections
Ink:  Distress Ink - Frayed Burlap
Ribbon:  May Arts


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



10 comments:

kim nath said...

Gorgeous card!

Heidi said...

Robin all I can say is WOW, this drew me in from the mojo sight- it is beatiful!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

wow,this looks really stunning,thanks for the inspiration,greetings Miranda

Chris D. said...

This is such a gorgeous, stunning card Robin! Love it!

Catherine Loh said...

love the pastel colors - this is so dreamy gorgeous

Tenia Nelson said...

Wow!!! This is GORGEOUS!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Sue K (Australia) said...

This card is stunning!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my word, this is positively scrumptious, Robin. Every detail is GORGEOUS. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

Embellishments said...

Robin I can't get enough of this Stunning card!!! Everything about this card draws me in... Colors, design, layers and embellishments! WOW!!!
~Steff~