Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, July 26, 2013

Joy

  

Hello,

Today I am delighted to share this summertime layout featuring the gorgeous Ironwork Banner (DA0890) from The Dusty Attic. 



Using a paint brush, I applied a simple combination of Sunshine (DA0905) and Pesto (DA0918) acrylic paints from The Dusty Attic to create the finish you see on the chipboard.


To finish my page added pearls to throughout the chipboard design and a strand of pearls around my circle embellishment.  My title was created using the Mini Script ABC Set (DA0859) which I painted using Dusty Pink (DA0907) acrylic paint.



Patterned Paper:  Kaisercraft
Chipboard:  The Dusty Attic - Ironwork Banner (DA0890); Mini Script ABC (DA0859)
Individual Pearls:  Zva Creative
Pearl Strand:  Craft Supply
Paints:  The Dusty Attic - Sunshine (DA0905), Pesto (DA0918), Dusty Pink (DA0907)
Photo:  Dreamstime

.



2 comments:

Dania said...

Thank you Robin for your lovely comment. Your work is amazing! Just beautiful. Thank you again for your visit. God Bless. :(

Dania said...

:) Ok that was suppose to be a smile. lol! Time to go to sleep.