Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mojo Monday - Sketch 301

  
Hello everyone! 

I am in the card making mood this week and I thought I would use a gorgeous sketch from Mojo Monday today.  I used sketch 301 to create this thank you card using Anna Griffin papers and embellishments.   The beautiful banner is from the Anna Griffin 3-D Banner Embellishments collection.  I thought the banner added just the right touch to my design.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

Christine said...

Saw your card at Mojo Monday...it is gorgeous. Love bold colors and accents. I am not familiar with Anna Griffin products and will be looking in to them. Thanks so much for saying!

Chelle said...

Hi there, Robin!

You are seriously my new papercrafting idol! After pouring over your stuff at scrapbook.com and here on your website, it is a safe assumption that you love Anna as much as I love Anna! (We don't even need to use her last name, do we?! She's almost like family!)

I love seeing her papers against black like this - they look stunning, and it is such an unexpected look!

I'm thinking that your scraproom must be as filled with her stuff as mine is; I hope you don't mind if I visit your sites from time to time for inspiration? I just think you are super duper creative, and it is evident how much TLC you invest in your craft!

Beautiful Stuff, Robin!
Count me a fan,
Michelle