Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch #302

 


Happy Mojo Monday!

I used the beautiful "True Romance" collection from Kaisercraft to create my card using Mojo Monday's Sketch #302.



I recently received Anna Griffin's new embossing folders and used the "Foundry" folder to create the textured finish on the white cardstock.  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from Verve's "Big Wish" set which is still one of my favorite sets.



Patterned Paper, Tag and Bird Die Cut:  Kaisercraft "True Romance" Collection
Stamp:  Verve "Big Wish" Set
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Flower:  Recollections
Lace:  May Arts
Pearls:  Zva Creative

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kristi Schurr said...

This is so beautiful! Love the gorgeous birds and flowers!

Adele's Creative Den said...

what a pretty little card, love it!

Embellishments said...

Very beautiful Robin. Love the papers , embossing, bird and that gorgeous flower!!!
~Steff~