Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Darlings

 



Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a dimensional layout I made using three gorgeous chipboard frames. 



I painted each piece using ivory acrylic paint which I applied with a sponging technique.  I used the largest frame flat against my 12x12 paper to frame my design.  I then began to layer the two smaller frames using rosettes.



Here is a close-up photo of the layered frames.


Chipboard:  The Dusty Attic - Frame Set
Patterned Papers:  Graphic 45 - Little Darlings Collection
Dies:  Tim Holtz Rosettes Die
Die Cutting Machine:  Sizzix Big Shot
Photo Credit:  Phase4photography

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Happy crafting!



2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful frames Robin!

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful weekend!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah