2015 Graphic 45 Design Team Call!

I am so excited about the 2015 Graphic 45 Design Team Call. I have thrown my hat into the ring this year.

Altered Metal Frame

Hi everyone! It has been such a long time since I have crafted and I am so happy to be back. I created several new projects for the 2015 Graphic 45 design team call. This is one of the projects I featured in my audition post. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab below. Thanks for stopping by.

Read More

"Hello Friend" Card Sneak Peek

This is a sneak peek at an upcoming card I have created using the “Botanical Tea” collection from Graphic 45. There is fussy cutting, inking and layering all around! Join me the week of April 6th to see the full project. This has to be one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Captivating Couture

I took a trip back to my vintage roots which inspired this layout of the lovely Josephine Baker. I used the amazing "Couture" collection from Graphic 45 to enhance my photo of the one and only Ms. Baker

Read More

Monday, December 23, 2013

Anna Griffin Holiday Trimmings Card - Day 8!


 
This has to be one of my faves!  I used one of Anna's gorgeous holiday embossing folders to create a dimensional background for Santa.  The design was embossed on Anna's metallic holiday papers.  I added a large gem to the center of the bow to make it festive and to add yet another layer to my design.
 
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.


1 comment:

Lisa Young said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful card design, Robin!! Very festive!!