Prima's April Build-a-Page

The April BAP challenge is going on now over at the Prima blog. Be sure to head on over and give it a try!

Read More

All About Tags!

Just sharing a sneak peek of a Springtime tag duo I created using Prima's Garden Fable collection.

Read More

Upcycle with Graphic 45 and a tutorial

I created this altered rocker using the Gilded Lily collection by Graphic 45. I have also included a tutorial for you.

Read More

Quote Stencils!

I absolutely love the chalkboard trend that we see everywhere today. This surface has jumped off of the classroom walls into my heart! I used the beautiful new "Family is a Gift" stencil to create a custom chalkboard wall hanging.

Read More

Square Tag and Pocket Album

Take a peek at my latest album using the Square Tag and Pocket album and the beautiful "Communique" collection by Graphic 45.

Read More

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Anna Griffin Holiday Trimmings Card - Day 9!



Well it is Christmas Eve and I can hardly believe tomorrow is Christmas.  Today's design features a decoupage present as the focal point.  I assembled one of the many rosette strips from the kit to place behind the present.  I used a large glittered flourish on top of my card layer to add a bit of sparkle.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



1 comment:

kate blue said...

classy, elegant and beautiful!