Prima Product Pick - March, 2015

I absolutely love the colors in the Prima Product Pick for March. I created my entry using various colors of soft green and blue. To see my layout and to read more click on the "Read More" button below.

Read More

Altered Metal Frame

Hi everyone! I created several new projects for the 2015 Graphic 45 design team call. This altered frame is one of the projects I featured in my audition post. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab below. Thanks for stopping by.

Read More

"Hello Friend" Card

I created this card using the “Botanical Tea” collection from Graphic 45. There is fussy cutting, inking and layering all around! This has to be one of my favorite Graphic 45 collections ever! The colors, design and femininity of this collection is absolutely stunning!

Read More

Prima 2015-2016 Design Team Call

I will be posting my design team audition entry this week. It's been busy, busy, busy here in my craft room these past few weeks but I love it! Stay tuned...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Anna Griffin Holiday Trimmings Card - Day 10!


 
This is my special card for all of you!  Thank you for following me these last 10 days.

Special blessings to you and your family today and always.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



1 comment:

Kathy Grigas said...

Thank you for sharing your cards made with Anna Griffin. I had purchased this kit and love seeing what you made with it. Kathy