Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anna Griffin Holiday Trimmings Cards - Day 2

  


Hello everyone!

Welcome to day 2 of Anna Griffin cards.

Today, I am sharing a card that features two decoupage designs.  The decoupage pieces are part of a beautiful decoupage kit which is also by Anna Griffin.  I love patterned paper which features script or typed wording which I used here as my top layer.

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



1 comment:

Crafty Brook Farms said...

More beautiful cards from you Robin! I love your style and appreciate you sharing with us.