It's October...Think Pink!

Let's do what we can this month to bring awareness to the devastation breast cancer causes. Prevention is the key.

Read More

Prima October PPP...Join the challenge!

October ushers in a new season filled with chilly nights, gorgeous falling leaves and a new Prima fresh color palette challenge. Visit the Prima blog to see the gorgeous palette and beautiful samples from the design team.

Altered Book

If you love lots of layers you will love this project! I used several Graphic 45 paper collections to create an altered book. To take a closer look click on the “read more” tab.

Read More

Inside My Planner

I am starting a fun new feature on my blog this month. I have always been a "lister" and "to do" planning person. Now I have officially entered the fun and exciting world of planning which is all the rage. Take a look at one of my planners and also a peek at my planning desk.

Read More

Prima Favorites

I showcase a few of my favorite Prima products in this soft and pretty layout which features flowers, stenciling and die cutting.

Read More

Friday, December 27, 2013

Dusty Attic - Minature Christmas Drawer

Hello everyone! 

I hope you had a wonderful holiday.  Today I am pleased to share a minature Christmas Drawer.  I used Dusty's beautiful Branch #2 (DA0882) which I painted using Dusty in Colour - Navajo White acrylic paint (DA903).  The drawer was made using Graphic 45's Matchbook Box and metal pull which I painted white.

After painting the branches, I painted each leaf using Dusty in Colour - Dusty Pink (DA0907) acrylic paint.  Once the paint was dry, I used Diamond Stickles to give the leaves a frosty appearance.

Thanks for visiting with us today.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Wow, your designs are gorgeous. I also made Christmas cards using the Anna Griffin card making kit. Just wondering, Are you an Interior Designer ? Your craft studio is Fabulous.