Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, March 27, 2015

"Believe" Layout - March 2015 Prima Product Pick




This is my take on the beautiful Prima Product Pick color palette for March, 2015.  

I created lots of pretty layers using an assortment of Prima flowers and embellishments.  I used a 12x12 sticky back canvas sheet as my base.  I stamped my title as well as script to give my page extra special touches.

I sprayed my canvas then applied light molding paste to apply a textured flourish to my page. My photo is mounted on double layers of foam tape to allow for extra lush layering.


Here is a close up of the layers and textures.  I used an Anna Griffin Flourish Medallion die to create pretty paper flourishes around my frame and under the flowers as you can see above.  

Here are the wonderful colors in palette for March.



Prima - Flowers, Vintage Trinkets
Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Sticky Back Canvas
Anna Griffin - Flourish Medallion Die
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist - Dragonfly, Key Lime Pie
Golden - Light Molding Paste, Glass Bead Gel
Ranger - Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
Viva Decor - Pearl Pen - White
The Dusty Attic - Paint - Alabaster
Graphic 45 - Stamps

Thanks for visiting with me today and I hope you enjoyed my project. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.

Happy crafting!



5 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful layout. Great to see your creations again.

luv46kdz said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning. Just layer upon layer of goodness.

Paula

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this is breath takingly beautiful.. sooo pretty...

Danoesja said...

Hi Robin
This is so beautiful and lovely, i love the color combination.
Greetings, Danoesja

LuAnn Murphy said...

All your projects are beautiful but I really love this one. Cute little girl too.