Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, April 12, 2015

All You Need is Love and a Dog

 

Hello everyone!  

I am extremely excited to share my latest project with you entitled "All You Need is Love and a Dog."  I hate to admit this but my little dog is starting to age.  He is now starting some joint supplements now to ward off problems later.  He's my little old man. 


I had been absent from crafting for a while and I hadn't seen the Graphic 45 "Raining Cats and Dogs" collection until recently.  All I can say is WOW!  The images and colors are amazing and I just wanted to keep going and going.  I feel a mini album in my future.


Here is a closer look at the flowers that I cut from "Cat's Meow."  I added red pearl drops to the centers of the yellow flowers to add more dimension to my project.  It is really a lovely little touch.



The banners in the collection are beautiful as well.  Here I used them more as a background accent under my title.  I cut the title from the "Raining Cats and Dogs" paper.  To add even more dimension I added 3-D flowers here and there throughout the page.




Graphic 45 - "Raining Cats and Dogs" Collection - Papers, Banners, Ephemera Cards
Recollections - Flowers
Viva Decor - Pearl Pen - Red

Well that's it for today.  I want to thank you for visiting with me. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page and I can write back to you.



1 comment:

Crystal Thomas said...

AWWW! He looks so sweet in this picture. Love the layout