Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 2015 Prima Product Pick



Hello everyone!  

Wow!  What a busy couple of weeks it has been.  I could not resist joining in on the April Prima Product Pick challenge.  You can see all the beautiful colors we had to work with and they are so beautiful and bright.

PPPAPRIL2015
 I decided to make a tag for the challenge.  


The base of the tag is three layers.  I used the Fairy Belle collection (La Ronde Paper) for the main base.  I then added black cardstock and an embossed layer of white cardstock.

I used Prima Paintables II - True Love paper to cut out a portion of the design to add to my tag.  I used Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade) to color the white flowers on the paintable paper.  To do this, I stamped the ink on a craft mat, added water and applied the diluted color using a paint brush.

Next, I cut images from the La Ronde paper, inked the edges and tucked the images behind the white leaves to create contrast.

I added an antique sign which I used as my title.  I added white gesso to the base of the sign to give it a worn appearance.  I added black rosettes and spinkled flowers on top of them and into the design, then highlighted everything using white gesso.

To finish my design, I added a large fabric bow and tucked in a paper ribbon made using a strip die from the Lifestyle Crafts Nice Die Cut collection.  I also added a delicate die cut into my flowers at the bottom of the tag using a Memory Box Fauntleroy die.


Prima - Fairy Belle Collection, Paintables II
Prima - London Collection - Flower Embellishments - Noble
Prima -  Junkyard Findings Collection - Ingvild Bolme - Metal Embellishments - Antique Sign
Ranger - Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade and Peacock Feathers
May Arts Ribbon
Lifestyle Crafts - Nice Die Cut Collection 
Anna Griffin - Embossing Folder - Pirouette
Memory Box - Fauntleroy Die
Liquitex Gesso

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



No comments: