Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, April 30, 2015

So Proud to Be.....2015-2016 Graphic 45 Design Team!!!



I was in shock this morning as I read the list of the 2015-2016 Graphic 45 Design Team members.  The tears of joy are truly flowing this morning.  I love the Graphic 45 family and products and now I feel like I am home.

I would like to share the names of my new teammates with you.  Be sure to visit them as they are all amazing.  Congratulations everyone!
Belly Lau - China
Brit Sviggum - Norway
Danielle Copley - USA
Donna Espiritu - Saudi Arabia
Ginny Nemchak - USA
Joanne Bain - Australia
Katie Zoey Ho - Singapore
Lori Williams - USA
Maggi Harding - USA
Mariusz Gierszewski - Poland
Robin Shakoor - USA ...That's me!

Solange Marques - Brazil
Tanya Dudkina - Russia
Tati Scrap - Spain

Graphic 45 Ambassadors
(This is an invitation-only program for educators. What amazing artists and teachers on this list!)

Alberto Juarez Diaz - Spain
Clare Charvill - UK
Jane Tregenza - Australia
The uber talented Jim Hankins - USA
Laura Denison - USA

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



6 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

Robin, i am not surprised your work is simply amazing with Graphic 45 Product and I look forward to seeing your work in the coming weeks. Congratulations.

Cris Cunningham said...

Your work is spectacular - so detailed-oriented and feminine. Congratulations Robin! Well deserved. Looking forward your inspiration this year!

Heather Honeycutt said...

So so happy for you to be back on Graphic 45 design team! Please post some photos of your Precious Memories mini album, it is absolutely breathtaking!!!

Cindy Gay said...

This is just great and so deserved!

Maggie Armstrong said...

So glad you are back to creating and blogging! Your talents are exceptional and really inspiring. Looking forward to seeing your G45 creations over the next year. xx

Susie Bentz said...

Congrats Robin!