Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 15, 2015

"Blue Skies" and an Announcement!

 





Hello everyone!

I am happy to share a new layout and a bit of news.  I am now a proud member of the Sketchabilities Design Team beginning in June.  I am so honored that the marvelous Karan Gerber selected me to join this wonderful team of talented artists.

The layout I created today is based off of Karan's amazing Sketchabilities sketch #139.  Just take a look at all of the sketchy goodness.....



Prima Marketing Flowers:  Tivona - Small - Rose; Isabella - Nicia; Cabriole - White; Color     Bloom Sprays: Sunshine, Lilac
Blue Fern Studios: Ombre Dreams Patterned Paper
American Crafts: Twine; Elements - Metal Photo Turns - White
Stampin' Up:  Lovely Lilac Ink
Golden: Light Molding Paste 
Ranger: Distress Inks - Victorian Velvet; Shaded Lilac; Tumbled Glass
Viva Decor: Perlen Pen - Ice White
Recollections: Pearls
Spellbinders Dies
Silver Micro Beads - Craft Supply
Photo Credit:  Dreamstime Sam74100

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



7 comments:

Kathy Grigas said...

Congratulations Robin! This layout is absolutely gorgeous.

Lindsay Ettlinger said...

Robin your layout is so soft & beautiful! Congratulations on being chosen!!

Romain B said...

i'm in love !
Colors <3 and all flowers..

Thanks for playing with us @Sketchabilities

MakaArt said...

So beautiful page!! ;-)

Nadyunya olenadole said...

Awesome LO!!!! just stuning love!!!! Thank you that you play us at Sketchabilities!!!

Seungeun Lee said...

Wow~!!!!! Very stunning~!!!Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!

Marina Gridasova said...

wow your LO is so wonderful! so soft, detailed and textured! thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!
and congrats with the new team - hope you will like it)))