Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 1, 2015

"Forever" Tag




Just a little something to ring in a new month.  I created this tag using the Prima "Something Blue" collection.  I was at Hobby Lobby and came across bunches of 6x6 Prima paper pads so I stocked up.  


I have so many cool dies and I forget to use them at times.  I decided to use a few here to create a custom doily and flourish using papers from the collection.



I also picked up a few of Prima's stencils on my shopping trip.  I used the 6x6 Crackle stencil to add texture to my tag by using molding paste mixed with fine white glitter.  I finished my design with butterflies which I inked, then applied Diamond Stickles to give a glittery shine.



Prima - "Something Blue" 6x6 Paper Pad, 6x6 Crackle Stencil
Anna Griffin - Lace Trimmings Collection Flourish Die
Cottage Cutz - Tea Time Doily Made Easy Die
Martha Stewart Crafts - Deco Fan Punch, Butterfly Punches
Viva Decor - Ice White Pearlen Pen
Ranger - Distress Ink - Black Soot, Abandoned Coral, Stickles - Diamond
Pink Paislee - London Market Chipboard Buttons
Creative Imaginations - Sticker Sheet - Words
Recollections - White Glitter


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



2 comments:

luv46kdz said...

Stunning! Congrats on the G45 dt :)

Paula

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty. Luv the black doily.