Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Memories are Forever





Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a layout I made using Sketchabilities sketch #138.




I used Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar collection to create lots of fun, colorful layers around my photo.

I added textured by using molding paste and a Tim Holtz "Bubble"stencil.  I used Prima Color Bloom sprays in Emerald and Gilded to make the tiny bubbles pop off of the page.  I also added watercolors in yellow and orange to add a bit of depth.



Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit. If you have any questions, please click on the "Contact" tab at the top of the page.



6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful vibrant colors. Great job with the masking.

soonju lee said...

Wow!!This beautiful page!! Love the color, the details, all... Thanks for joining with us at Sketchabilities!

Nadyunya olenadole said...

so wonderful!!! sp sweet!!! so cute!!! Cool project!!! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties!!!!

Elena Arts said...

Awesome layout! And the color combonation is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.

Adriana B said...

your work is gorgeous, great use of the papers, well done and congrats on the finalist round at G45 :)

Sketchabilities said...

Robin i am so thrilled that you are back scrapping again :D, this is just gorgeous, love the photo and those colours just pop!